Ocean Park Mechanical is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western USA and Western Canada, with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Specializing in value added engineering and design-build projects, our goal is always to build the most efficient systems for the best value possible.
With projects ranging from low-rise and high-rise residential, hotels, and offices, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service possible for our clients. By providing the majority of mechanical requirements in-house, including engineering, 3D-design, sheet metal, HVAC, refrigeration, and controls, we are a “ONE-STOP” shop for any project.
Duties will include:
- Working and gain extensive knowledge with DDC/Building Automation Systems.
- Diagnose and repair HVAC/R and associated electrical systems
- Gain experience with programming, start-up and trouble shooting of building automation systems.
- Learn to diagnose and repair complex control systems
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Ability to bend EMT conduit
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills
- Thoughtful and confident decision making and high ethical standards
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Proficient with computers
- prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Reliable, dependable and professional
- Career-minded individual seeking opportunity for future growth
Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you’re interested in a fulfilling career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please send submit an application below. Only those candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.