Ocean Park Mechanical is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western Canada and Western USA, with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Specializing in value-added engineering and design-build projects, our goal is always to build the most efficient systems for the best value possible.
With projects ranging from low-rise and high-rise residential, hotels, and offices, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service possible for our clients. By providing the majority of mechanical requirements in-house, including engineering, 3D-design, sheet metal, HVAC, refrigeration, and controls, we are a “ONE-STOP” shop for any project.
Our Service Division is looking for Mechanical Room Specialist to service our clients in the Greater Vancouver Area.
- Assemble and install Boilers, Pumps, Hydronic Systems, Air to Water Chillers, Water to Water Chillers, and Heat Pump Systems
- Read and interpret project drawings and create exceptional layouts
- Mount specialized equipment as per client needs
- Measuring, cutting, and grooving pipes as needed
- Comply with the code requirements and regulations
- Prepare work estimates
- Work with the Project Team, Contractors, and Suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve any issues
Qualifications and Experience:
- Journeyman Plumber experience with Class “B” gas certification considered an asset but not required
- Class “A” gas certification considered an asset
- Specialization in Mechanical Room preferred
- Pipe fitting experience considered an asset
- Steam experience considered an asset
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual with a drive to take initiative to assist with various tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to respond and troubleshoot problems
- Reliable, dependable and professional
- Career-minded individual seeking opportunity for growth
Competitive Salary, Benefits Package and Matching GRSP.
If you’re interested in a fulfilling career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please submit an application below. Only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted for an interview.