Ocean Park Mechanical in Vancouver is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western USA and Western Canada.
Our projects include but not limited to low-rise and high-rise residential, hotels, and offices, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service possible for our clients. We are a “ONE-STOP” shop for any mechanical project.
We are looking for Plumbers and Plumbers Apprentices for high-rise residential projects located in the Vancouver area. We currently have Projects in Coquitlam, White Rock, New Westminster, Richmond, and Langley with more to come.
Business location address:
Unit 102-2428 King George Blvd. Surrey, BC. V4P 1H5.
Duties will include:
- Installing piping for different systems (HRVS, ERVS, VRF, 4-pipe fan coils, 2-pipe fan coils, vertical heat pumps)
- Installing and layout of piping systems including piping for drainage, domestic water, stainless, and gas.
- Installing all seismic for all piping and equipment
- Installing fixtures including rough-in components
- Hanging and installing all piping and equipment;
- Reading and interpreting blueprints;
- Locate and mark locations for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors;
- Testing pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Self-motivated, with initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Thoughtful and confident decision making and high ethical standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- High attention to detail and high level of organization required to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Reliable, dependable, and professional
- Career-minded individual seeking opportunity for future growth
- Must be registered with the ITA in the Red Seal Plumbing program;
- Minimum of 1 year experience;
- Ability to meet sensitive timelines
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to adapt to the changes of the day-to-day workloads
Wage rage is between $25.00-$36 per hour and includes a benefits package.
If you are interested in a fulfilling, permanent, full-time career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.