Ocean Park Mechanical is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western USA and Western Canada, with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Specializing in value added engineering and design-build projects, our goal is always to build the most efficient systems for the best value possible.
With projects ranging from low-rise and high-rise residential, hotels, and offices, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service possible for our clients.
Providing almost every discipline in-house, including Engineering, 3D-design, Sheet Metal, HVAC, Refrigeration, and Controls, OPM is a “ONE-STOP” shop for any project.
We are currently looking for a Plumbing Service Technician for the Greater Vancouver Area.
Duties will Include but not limited to:
- All general duties of plumbing: trouble shooting, repair, replacement and installation, drainage, rough-in and finishing of fixtures.
- Installation, service and maintenance of Mechanical Equipment.
- Hot Water tanks
- Self-motivated, with initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Thoughtful and confident decision making
- High ethical standards, reliable, dependable and professional
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Good interpersonal skills and high level of professionalism
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Red Seal Plumbing Certification
- Class “B” Gas Certification
- Strong Electrical controls knowledge
- Time management skills are essential
- Ability to adapt to the changes in day-to-day workloads
- Competitive Rates based on Industry Standards
- Benefits Package
- Investment Plan
- Take home Service Vehicle
- All major tools provided
- Training Allowances
If you’re interested in a fulfilling career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please submit an application below. Only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted for an interview.