Ocean Park Mechanical is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western USA and Western Canada, with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Specializing in value added engineering and design-build projects, our goal is always to build the most efficient systems for the best value possible.
With projects ranging from low rise wood frame construction to high rise hotels, offices, and condominiums, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service for our clients possible. By providing the majority of mechanical requirements in-house, including engineering, 3D-design, sheet metal, HVAC, refrigeration, and controls, we are a “ONE-STOP” shop for any project.
For more information, visit us at www.oceanpm.com.
Duties will include:
- Review and analyze material costs for purchase
- Manage change orders and subcontractor invoices
- Review work orders and shop drawings
- Confer with project team, contractors and suppliers to resolve any construction problem
- Perform tasks directed by the PM in support of project needs
- Cost estimating and quantity take off
- Self-motivated, with initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Thoughtful and confident decision making and high ethical standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- Service-oriented approach in working with technical and non-technical business owners and different personality types
- High attention to detail and high level of organization required to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Reliable, dependable and professional
- Career-minded individual seeking opportunity for future growth
- Diploma or BSc Degree in Engineering, Construction Coordination or related field would be an asset
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Ability to manage subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to negotiate and track change orders with both owners and subcontractors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at a time
- Ability to meet sensitive timelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including MS Excel, and MS Project
Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you’re interested in a fulfilling career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please send submit an application below. Only those candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.