Ocean Park Mechanical is one of the premier design-build mechanical contractors of Western USA and Western Canada, with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, and British Columbia. Specializing in value added engineering and design-build projects, our goal is always to build the most efficient systems for the best value possible.
With projects ranging from low-rise and high-rise residential, hotels, and offices, as well as industrial and commercial projects, we have continually proven our ability and desire to provide the best service possible for our clients. By providing the majority of mechanical requirements in-house, including engineering, 3D-design, sheet metal, HVAC, refrigeration, and controls, we are a “ONE-STOP” shop for any project.
We are looking for Sheet Metal Apprentices, Journeymen and Foremen for high-rise residential projects located along the West Coast. We currently have Projects locked in in Coquitlam, White Rock, New Westminster and Langley with more to come.
Duties will include:
- Reading Prints
- Installing ductwork for different systems (HRVS, ERVS, VRF, 4-pipe fan coils, 2-pipe fan coils, vertical heat pumps)
- Installing all seismic for all equipment
- Hanging and installing all equipment
- Confer with project team, contractors and suppliers to resolve any construction problems
- Self-motivated, with initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Thoughtful and confident decision making and high ethical standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think and react quickly under pressure
- High attention to detail and high level of organization required to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Reliable, dependable and professional
- Career-minded individual seeking opportunity for future growth
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
- Ability to manage subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to meet sensitive timelines
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to adapt to the changes of the day-to-day workloads
Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you’re interested in a fulfilling career with Ocean Park Mechanical, please send submit an application below. Only those candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted for an interview.